A Growing Track Record in the Maritime Provinces.
CERTIFIED RTF SOD PRODUCER IN NOVA SCOTIA
Are you finding lawns are a real pain? RTF® Sod makes your lawn & life easier! It’s sustainable and your lowest maintenance option.
- Deeper root system that self repairs
- Resilience to Cinch Bugs & other lawn feeding pests.
- Grows great in Sun & Shade
- Thrives with less water
- Stays greener with more tolerance summer conditions
- Increases curb appeal & care free outdoor living
- Want to overseed? No problem with matching grass seed!
- A Growing Track Record in the Maritime Provinces.
SELF-REPAIRING TURF / PRODUCES A THICK EVEN LAWN
- High levels of traffic tolerance
- Self-repairing turf that can fill open / damaged areas in lawn
- Dense turf without open areas prevents weed growth
GROWS GREAT IN THE SUN OR SHADE
- One of the most shade tolerant cool season grasses
EXCELLENT INSECT AND DISEASE RESISTANCE
- Environmentally friendly, reduces chemical and fertilizer inputs
- The RTF variety labarinth™ has a high endophyte content, enhancing tolerance to insects (i.e. Chinch bug)
- RTF Tall Fescue is also more tolerant to salt, disease and more drought tolerance
GREAT COLOUR / HIGHER VALUE FOR HOMEOWNER THAN CONVENTIONAL TALL FESCUES
- RTF Sod able to withstand stressful weather conditions and hold rich green colour
- With the aid of rhizomes, RTF Sod anchors itself faster, reducing water requirements and the turf can be used sooner
- RTF Sod has fewer weed problems and prevents ‘wide-leaded ugly clumps’ of typical tall fescue plants